Q. Wang Lab
- Molecular Basis of Cancer Progression and Metastasis
- Pancreatic Tissue Regeneration and Alcoholic Pancreatitis
- Cancer Drug Resistance and Targeted Therapy
- Cell Cycle Regulation
Collaborations & Research Techniques
- In vivo and in vitro models of tumorigenesis
- Mouse models of pancreatitis and pancreatic regeneration
- Retro/lenti/adeno-viral transduction
- cDNA cloning
- Recombinant protein production and purification
- Flow cytometry and cell sorting
- Knockout and RNAi technology
- ChIP-Seq and global transcription analysis
- Proteomics and mass spectrometry
- Antibody development
- Immunohistochemistry and immnunofluorescence
Meet Our Team
Learn more about the scientists, faculty members, investigators and other healthcare professionals of the Q. Wang Laboratory, whose dedicated efforts lead to groundbreaking discoveries.
Morvaridi S, Dhall D, Greene MI, Pandol SJ, Wang Q.
Sci. Rep. 2015;5:16759.
Han B, Qu Y, Jin Y, Yu Y, Deng N, Wawrowsky K, Zhang X, Li N, Bose S, Wang Q, et al.
Cell Rep. 2015;13(5):1046-1058.
Taylor-Harding B, Aspuria PJ, Agadjanian H, Cheon DJ, Mizuno T, Greenberg D, Allen JR, Spurka L, Funari V, Spiteri E, Wang Q, et al.
Oncotarget. 2015 Jan 20;6(2):696-714.