- Vimal Krishnan, MD, faculty, St. Michael’s Hospital, University of Toronto, Canada
- Jayjay Blanco, MD, molecular genetic pathology fellowship, Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL
- Aidas J. Mattis, MD, PhD, surgical pathology fellowship, Olive-View UCLA
Combined Surgical Pathology/Subspecialty Pathology
- Maryam Masouminia, MD, pathologist, Southern Community Labs, Christchurch, New Zealand
- Kevin Song, MD, pathologist, Canada
Molecular Genetic Pathology
- Matthew G. Gayhart, MD, clinical informatics fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston
- Manuel J. Arana Rosainz, MD, PhD, pathologist, Reference Laboratory
- Wesley Rubenstein, DO, faculty, University of California, Davis
Have Questions or Need Help?
If you have questions or would like to learn more about the Blood Banking/Transfusion Medicine Fellowship Program at Cedars-Sinai, please call or send a message to Program Coordinator, Jean Havercroft.
Blood Banking/Transfusion Medicine Fellowship
Pacific Theater Building, 5th Floor
116 N. Robertson Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90069