All fellowship applications must include the following documents:
- Specified application form
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement
- Medical school transcript
- Medical School Performance Evaluation (MSPE)
- USMLE/COMLEX transcript, Step 1, 2 and 3
- Medical license
- Letter of recommendation from residency program director
- Two additional letters of recommendation
Visas (which include Temporary TN work status, temporary H-1B and J-1) can only be sponsored for hard-to-fill positions. However, our training programs are extremely competitive and do not meet the hard-to-fill criteria.
Have Questions or Need Help?
If you have any questions or would like to learn more about the Nephrology Fellowship at Cedars-Sinai, please call or send us a message.
Cedars-Sinai Division of Nephrology
8635 West Third St., Suite 590W
Los Angeles, CA 90048
Alia Maboud, MPH
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center Los Angeles
Fellowship Administration & Recruitment