Training & Curriculum
Key features of the Advanced Endoscopy Fellowship include the following:
- Interventional endoscopy (endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP), endoscopic ultrasound (EUS), endoscopic mucosal resection, enteroscopy, luminal stenting)
- Exposure to other advanced and latest technologies, including Zenker's diverticulum myotomy, suturing and closure of fistulae, confocal laser endomicroscopy, etc.
- Active participation in numerous clinical conferences and symposia
- Engagement in clinical investigations and publications
- Evaluation and management of pancreatic diseases in outpatient and inpatient settings
- Participation in presentations, journal clubs and research forum.
Have Questions or Need Help?
If you have questions or would like to learn more about Advanced Endoscopy Fellowships at Cedars-Sinai, please call or send us a message.
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
8730 Alden Drive
Thalians Health Center, Room E240
Los Angeles, CA 90048